City of Parramatta is running a survey on how locals use the Epping Pool and what facilities they would like to see in any future redevelopment or improvements.
Please have your say by completing the survey (only takes a few minutes) here: https://parracity.au1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_6L7PIzzXWB8I38F
Things you might like to include as possible changes/improvements would be:
- Open the existing pool year around - to make it possible for squads, learn to swim and schools to maintain swimming programs
- Draft a proper master plan for the site which includes renovation of the main building facilities
- Explore building a 25 metre indoor pool on the upper level - for year round swimming lessons, hydro therapy and accessable swimming
- Integrate the pool better with the bushland area surrounding it for a multi purpose recreation area
- Run more fun day activities to encourage locals to 'rediscover' the pool
- Invest in vital infrastructure to maintain the 50 metre pool
The Survey closes on Wednesday 28 February.